Assistant Site Partner
R600 000 CTC
An integrated solutions organisation is seeking to appoint a Site Partner who they can train, mentor and develop to operate their own site as their own business.
The ideal candidate for this position would have a successful track record as a country/ territory manager in the FMCG industry. You will now be able to translate your sales expertise and operational intensity into operational excellence on one site.
This life-changing opportunity has been extended to individuals who want to invest their time, expertise and passion to leave a legacy. Start reaping the rewards of your hard work and join a business that makes their business yours.
- To ensure the effective marketing of fuel and convenience offerings.
- To ensure optimum returns on investments.
- Site Partners have the highest authority on site, and report to senior directors and Executive Committee on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as needed, concerning the operational and financial performance of the individual business they are involved in.
- Partners are required to dedicate their full time and attention to the successful and profitable day-to-day operational and administrative running of the business.
- Partners must always act in the best interest of the company, and protect, and promote the business.
- Minimum 2- 5 years proven experience running a successful business, and / or corporate business management experience.
- Minimum NQF Level 5 business qualification.
- Business or Management degree preferable.
- Experience managing staff and a diverse workforce essential.
- Experience in a retail background (essential).
- Able to travel for a minimum of six months for training purposes.
- Open to relocation anywhere in South Africa when a role/site becomes available.
- Proven success of vendor and stakeholder management.
- Successful execution of an organisation’s strategy into operational delivery.
- Sound understanding of managing a holistic portfolio of people | processes | operations | finance.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com