Digital Transformation Manager
Salary R70 000 per month
This is a business and client-facing role that ensures seamless IT Service Management, helping business growth and creating value for businesses and their clients through IT intervention. Our client is a large BPO Call Centre and embarking on rapid growth within its Centres.
- Client Portfolio Management – End of End owner of key accounts from IT Operations perspective
- IT Service Management and Delivery – Lead Operational Reviews on SLA adherence, and ongoing projects with Client and Internal stakeholders.
- Participate in ongoing Service Operations Reviews and also on new business growth calls with client / internal stakeholders.
- Business Value Creation – Responsible for identifying, implementing and reviewing service improvement initiatives. Drive productivity improvements as per plan and control the cost of operation.
- Driving Effectiveness of Compliance and Information Security as part of Operations of client processes. – Shoulder responsibility and work with Internal Audit Teams to meet compliance requirements.
- Liaison with the Client to understand delivery requirements and effectively engage and communicate expectations to the Internal Teams.
- Major Incidents Database – Capturing all Client processes Downtimes / Application Issues and major Downtimes for usage in future.
- Minimum 8 – 12 years in managing IT Operations of large client relationships (800+Seats)
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Graduate, Preference for B.E. / B.Tech with industry-recognized certifications like ITIL/ ITSM, PMP
- Good understanding of Networking, Systems, Voice and business applications.
- An industry-recognized certification like ITIL / ITSM is an advantage.
- Understanding of Project management methodology
please email your CV to email@example.com