Director of Sales and Marketing- Midrand
Market-related – EXCO Level
Join a young dynamic team of disruptors and change agents coming to take over the renewable energy market in South Africa. An established organisation who have been providing South Africa with world-class intelligent appliances is opening a new arm of the business and taking renewable energy to market
- The Sales & Marketing Director takes responsibility for developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales plans.
- Drive impactful brand presence, attract customers and build up partnerships with external agencies and installation companies to achieve business goals.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy to drive market penetration, customer acquisition, and revenue growth. Identify target markets, customer segments, and key value propositions to effectively position Skyworth’s home energy solution services to customers.
- Lead the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns across various channels, such as digital advertising, content marketing, social media, events, etc.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs, industry trends, and the competitive landscape. Leverage insights to identify market opportunities, develop differentiation strategies, and refine product positioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in business development, marketing or related fields. 10+ years of experience in business development or sales, minimum 5 years of experience in the solar energy industry.
- 90％ of your entrenched relationships should lie with solar installer networks
- Your expertise should lie in solar residential commercial and industrial networks or through big solar panel distributors.
- Must have established and entrenched relationships with a large network of installers
- Strong track record of B2C solar energy product sales experience and new business/market development experience is highly preferred.
- Extensive sales experience in air conditioner, and water heater products which is deeply engaged with installers is preferred.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org