R14 000 – R16 000 + Commission per month + R1000 Attendance Bonus per month
Our Client from the Electrical industry is seeking an Estimator. Are you able to estimate the cost and amount of materials, labour and equipment needed to complete a project?
- Prepare estimations for quotations and tenders by gathering proposals, drawings, specifications, and other related documents.
- Identify and analyse labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, drawings, specifications, and other related documents.
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Present prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing technical publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preferably Construction Industry / Earthing and Lightning Protection Systems knowledge
- Grade 12 (Matric) Essential.
- Estimating qualifications or courses.
- Quantity Surveying qualification or background preferred.
- Experience in completing large-scale tenders and bills of quantities.
- Ability to read architects’ drawings.
- Knowledge of Bills of quantities.
Applications can be sent to Raeesa.firstname.lastname@example.org