Financial Telesales Consultant
First 3 months Retainer, thereafter commission only, if targets are met, one has the opportunity to make in the region of +/- R38K and over, if target not met, one will still be paid for the sales achieved, in the region of +/+R20K – R25K, Benefits include Medical Aid, Provident Fund and Group Life – keen to be discussed In detail.
Would you want to be employed by a JSE listed financial services company, that is a household brand? We have positions available at our client in the following areas – Insure (Short term) Life, Banking and as well as Flexi Care (Medical / Gap)
- Sell the Product Suite to clients via inbound or outbound calls.
- Identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering inbound calls timeously and making required outbound calls.
- Manage and convert various lead types that are generated by the business.
- Maintain and grow a strong client base and build a healthy pipeline for future sales.
- Respond to new and current leads regarding product enquiries with the intent of possible conversion into a sale.
- At least 2 years sales experience, preferably in an outbound telesales environment
- Banking – Minimum 1 year bank product knowledge
- Other Products – Minimum 2 years of short-term product knowledge
- PC literacy, email, word, excel
- Tertiary qualification an advantage
- NQF5 and RE5 qualification – non-negotiable
- Class of Business
Applications can be sent to Raeesa.firstname.lastname@example.org