R25 000 – R30 000 TCTC per month
We see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We’re looking for a talented graphic designer who can take concepts and ideas and create visual representations, in both print and electronic media. The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process, from concept to final deliverable.
Collaborating with multiple teams across the company, the graphic designer should be able to take written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, and be able to find the right style and layout for every project.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients on a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communications, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of colour, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process for all project materials, based on best practices for using a content management system
- Use trend intelligence and knowledge of historical and current markets when designing and executing specific classifications
- Three or more years of experience in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in graphic design, art, or related discipline
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
Email your CV to Fridah.firstname.lastname@example.org