Insurance Telesales Agent
Salary R6 000 per month
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career within telesales, don’t miss out on this opportunity! Apply today and join one of South Africa’s largest Insurance companies.
As a telesales agent, your main responsibility will be selling life insurance and connecting with potential customers to assist them in finding the right insurance coverage for their needs.
Flexibility is key in this dynamic industry. You must be able to adapt and change to fit in with the ever-evolving operational requirements of the business.
- Sell life insurance telephonically
- Achieve sales targets
- Adhere to Quality and Compliance processes to minimize business risk
- Maintain optimal operational efficiencies based on productivity measures
- Adapt and change to fit in with changing business operational requirements
- Sales objection handling
- Build and maintain good client relationships
- Keep abreast of developments and trends in the Industry – self-learning
- Ensure commitment to the FAIS Fit & Proper qualification requirements
- FAISE credited
- 2 years experience within a Sales Outbound Call Centre, selling long-term insurance and earning commission
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org