Office Facilities / Maintenance / Administrator
R180 000 per annum
Are you an organized and detail-oriented individual looking for a highly rewarding career? Look no further! We are currently seeking an experienced Office Facilities / Maintenance/ Administrator to join our dynamic team in the Financial Services environment
Our client is looking to employ Office Facilities / Maintenance based in Newlands – EE Position
- Manage office maintenance projects.
- Administrative support to the Finance, Operations and Investment teams
- invoice preparation
- Compiling various reports
- Checking expense claims align with policy, etc.
- Point of contact for service providers and management of office Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), including lease agreements
- Manage all subscriptions: renewal of all subscriptions
- Ensure the offices meet high quality standard.
- Ensure all office equipment is operational through IT.
- Dealing with correspondence and queries.
- Handling all telecommunications maintenance through IT.
- Assist HR with the onboarding process.
- Assist with travel arrangements for various departments
- Year End Function
- Staff achievement celebrations
- Staff farewell events
- Ensuring that team members and the business have all the tools required to function optimally at all times
- On-time and accurate reporting
- Efficient cost management against budgets
- Available to start immediately
- Matric is essential
- 3 – 5 years Office Management / Administrator experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English skills (verbal and written)
- Good command of travelling arrangements
- Ability to work independently, exceptional planning/ organisational skills
- Meticulous paying attention to detail
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com