R180 000 per annum
Are you a recent graduate with a degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management? Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey where your problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and numerical reasoning will be put to the test? Look no further – we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Planning /Leading / Organising/ Controlling and motivating the stores
- SOP Training adherence
- Ensure that all team members are trained and adhere to Health and Safety procedures
- Ensuring delivery documentation is checked
- Matric is a must!
- A BCom Logistics or Supply Chain Degree is essential
- 1 years relevant in-service during studying or post-graduation experience
- Skilled in Excel and comfortable with systems
- Syspro is an added advantage
- In-house training and guidance will be provided
- Comfortable to lead a team and interface well with peer group
- Good communication skills
- It is expected that the recently qualified incumbent will develop, grow into and expand the role over a 1 to 2 year period
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org